Pre Nursery Rhymes

English:

1. Rolly Polly Rolly Polly
2. Come little children
3. Teddy Bear
4. Twinkle Twinkle
5. A for Aero plane
6. Are you Sleeping
7. I hear Thunder
8. Bits of Paper
9. Balloons
10. Mamma Darling
11. Rain Rain go away
12. Ba Ba Black Sheep
13. Two little hands
14. Row Row your boat
15. Vegetables
16. Jack & Jill
17. The Moon
18. A for Apple
19. Up in the blue sky
20. One two buckle my shoe
21. Piggy on the railway line
22. God bless mummy daddy too
23. Thank you God for the food we eat
24. Thank you God for the world so sweet
25. Two little dicky birds
26. Fruits
27. London bridge
28. Knock at the door

Hindi:
1. Dhobi Aaya
2. Aaj Mangalwar hai
3. Haathi Raaja Bahut Bade
4. Murga Baang Bajata Hai
5. Ghadi Karegi Tik Tik
6. Chidiya Rani Aa Jaana
7. Paani Barsa Chham Chham
8. Uper Chanda Gol Gol
9. Bhalu Wala Aaya
10. Mein to so Rahi Thi
11. Chunnu Munnu the do bhai
12. Aao Bhai Aao
13. Bani Sadak hai lambi chaudi
14. Pyasa Kauva
15. Kaagaz ke tukde



General Knowledge

1. Parts of body : Elbow, Forehead, Cheeks, Eye, Eyelash, Chin & Shoulders.
• I see with my eyes.
• I smell with my nose.
• I taste with my tongue.
• I work with my hands.
• I walk with my legs.
2. Days of the week
3. Recognition of fruits & vegetables
4. Colors
5. Counting 1 to 20 with clapping.
6. Recognition of 1 – 10
7. Recognition of A - K
8. Flowers – Shoe flower, Sun flower, Rose.
9. Names of flowers in bloom
10. Parts of the plant
11. Animals, Babies & their sounds : Dog, Cat, Duck, Cow, Lion
12. Means of Transport
• Roadways: (Car, Bus, Truck, Van, Scooter, Cycle, Motor Cycle)
• Waterways: (Ship, Yatch, Boat)
• Railways: (Train)
• Airways: (Aeroplane, Helicopter, Glider, Rocket)

Opposites

1. Hot - Cold
2. Happy - Unhappy
3. Big - Small
4. Tall - Short
5. Sweet – Sour
6. Day – Night
7. Wet – Dry
8. Open – Shut
9. Floating – Sinking
10. Soft & Rough

Shapes

Circle, Square, Triangle, Rectangle, Oval, Diamond, Semi-circle and star